Ram follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration for Professional Water Damage Restoration to ensure that only best practices are utilized.
We also use the highest quality of flood control equipment including truck mounted extraction units, air movers, de-humidifiers, and inject-a-drys to get your premises under control, dry, and back to normal ASAP. For a free consultation or emergency service, please call us at 403-291-1051
24 Hour Emergency Water Removal, Mildew and Odor Control.
Serving Calgary and Area since 1967
We do flood restoration and water removal for all types of customers and flood sites including –
- Residential floods
- Multi-tenant site floods
- Condominium floods
- Commercial office floods
- Industrial floods
- Water and Sewer floods
- Broken taps and Overland flooding
Emergency Water Removal, Mildew and Odor Control
Twenty four hours a day Ram emergency flood service technicians can be called on to handle the situation and start getting your home or business back to normal. We carry a large, powerful inventory of flood equipment needed to eliminate dank, musty odors, mold, and bring carpet and flooded areas back to pre-flood conditions as fast as possible.
Our flood restoration and water removal equipment includes –
- Truck mounted water extraction units
- Powerful portable water extraction units for higher floors
- Sump pumps
- High efficient flood site De-humidifiers
- Specialized flood site air movers and fans
- Wall, floor, and ceiling flood Inject-a-Dry Systems
- Hydro Sensor moisture detectors
- Infrared cameras for flood assessment
- Specialized anti-microbial disinfectants
A Standard Comprehensive Flood Restoration Service Includes:
- Removal of flood water and related flood material, and the disinfecting of flooded areas to prevent mold. We use truck mounted units to maximize the amount of water that can be removed.
- Installation of air movers, dehumidifiers, and inject-a-drys as necessary to make sure the flooded area gets dry fast, protecting contents and infrastructure.
- Use of infrared cameras to check walls, ceilings and fixtures for moisture.
- Service checks utilizing moisture detectors to ensure effective drying progress of flooded areas.
- Re installation of carpeted flooring and underlay replacement as required.
- Cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfecting of effected flooded areas.
We follow the IICRC’s Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration.Our flood service pricing is competitively priced. Flood control services can be provided either directly or through your insurance company.
To inquire about our Flood Restoration Services, please call 403-291-1051 and speak to one of our representatives.
(For after hour emergency service, please call 403-803-3496)
Drain Cleaning for Plugged or Clogged Drains
We provide drain cleaning services for:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks
- Laundry Room Tubs
- Showers and Bathtubs
- Toilets and Floor Drains
- Main Lines
- Kitchen Vent Stacks
- Bathroom Vent Stacks
We protect the work area with mats first, and then proceed with safe work practices. Our specialized power augers can clear out any plugged drain. All plugged drains are tested to make sure that they are running smoothly. Work area is left neat and clean. Drain Camera Services Available.
For a free Drain Cleaning estimate call 403-291-1051
Drain Cleaning and Cleaning Services in Calgary and area since 1967
We have been using the services of Ram for more than 10 years and have always been satisfied.
We will to continue using Ram’s services in the future for home and office. We have also recommended Ram’s services to our friends. And when we had some water damage, we called Ram who handled our flood situation in an organized and efficient manner!
Sam and Chloe Kennedy, Client
My first experience with Ram was when I hired them to clean my second floor windows. I was very impressed with the gentleman who came and did the work. He was kind and considerate. He was diligent and had a good work ethic. When I had a flood in my basement I used Ram again. Once again I was greeted by a friendly and considerate employee. I’m was very impressed with Ram’s staff and their prices were reasonable. I was a real pleasure to deal with this company, and when I am able, I will hire them in the future. Thank you Ram!
M Stevens, Client
We had a flood in our basement when the hot water tank line broke,and called Ram Services. We have never had to deal with something like this before, but the staff was very professional and confident. They explained the flood process to us, and answered all our questions. We were treated very respectfully, and were very pleased with the results.
Carole G, Calgary
Our experience with Ram has been awesome over the 20 years that we have been dealing with Ram – for carpets, windows, furnaces and fireplaces. The staff are friendly, appointments easy to make and we are very pleased with the skill level of those who come to do the work. We use Ram for just about everything!
N Scholten, Client
We have used Ram Cleaning Services over the years for carpet cleaning, blind cleaning and area rug cleaning and are extremely satisfied and happy with their service and results. When we had a flood their service was once again professional and efficient.
Ken F, Client
If you have a flood and are waiting for flood specialists to arrive some things you can do are:
- Put your safety and the safety of others first; put on protective equipment such as waterproof boots, leather or waterproof gloves and goggles if you are going to be in the flooded area.
- Pay special attention to electrical and slip hazards
- Don’t go into rooms where ceilings are is sagging
- If it is an internal flood and not a natural flood, can water source be stopped? for example, if a pipe is broken in the house, can the water to the house be turned off?
- Can precious and expensive items be easily accessed for safe removal?
- Remove and prop furniture cushions
- Gather and remove books, magazines, other small items from floors
- Remove smaller throw and accent rugs that are manageable to lift and carry
- Remove wet fabrics and leather goods for hanging
- Increase heat and air movement
Providing Flood Restoration and Water Removal Services to Calgary and Area since 1967
All the strict quality safeguards you expect are in place including on-site inspections by our quality control staff. Our flood restoration technicians are given comprehensive training and assessment before being dispatched to do flood control work.
Flood restoration training includes classroom, video and DVD, WHMIS, and site field training with senior staff. All flood restoration technicians are sent to a professional driving school for a driving assessment and upgrading. All vehicles are radio equipped for efficient dispatch, and have GPS tracking to ensure our ability to make sure that our clients get value for their money. We are Professional Flood Restoration Company that will minimize water damage to your property.